1. CEDAW Monitoring.
2. Annual campaign to stop violence against women.
3. Education on gender roles; in family, community and decision making.
4. Networking with fellow organisations including Not For Profit Associations (NPA) , International Non Government Organisations (INGO’s) and businesses.
5. Empowerment of women through sustainable employment programs such as our program in Sangthong district.
6. Sustainable institutional development; helping create social enterprises by training and capacity building.